Are you motivated to be involved in the effort to help educate the world about the problems of undue influence and authoritarian cults?
Want to feel good about your activism?
Welcome! Below you will find information regarding volunteer opportunities, paid opportunities, mental health professional training resources, and other career paths.
Do you have experience with social media, writing, and/or research? Can you offer even as little as 1 to 5 hours per week? We need help to develop content and amplify it. If you want to volunteer, contact us to tell us about yourself, your skills, and your interests. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Part-time Independent Contractor Job Openings
Interested in one of the following opportunities? Send an email to email@example.com to tell us about yourself and provide a few examples of your work in PDF format.
- Blog and content writing
- Academic research and writing
- PPT slide creator
Mental Health Professional Training Resources
Many people ask for training resources for mental health professionals. These resources may be helpful:
- Online course – Understanding Cults: The Basics. This is a general information course.
- CE Training Course for Mental Health Professionals -an exciting new CE-approved video course, “Understanding Cults: A Foundational Course for Clinicians“, with over 9.2 hours of training for professionals and everyone else who wants to learn about the problem and how to help.
- Books – Dr. Hassan’s books have been helpful to many mental health professionals. Read or listen to the books in this order: Combating Cult Mind Control 30th Anniversary Edition, Freedom of Mind, and The Cult of Trump.
- Videos – Visit the videos page, then scroll down to find the list of videos for Mental Health Professionals.
Career Path Information
Many people ask for information regarding which career paths they can follow to help people who have been affected by undue influence. Dr. Hassan chose to become a licensed mental health professional. However, there are also other ways to help people. To learn about other paths to helping, you might visit the Resource Links page to find links to organizations with service providers who have chosen different career paths along the way to helping people affected by undue influence.