The strongest defense against Cults and Undue Influence is through awareness and education. Freedom of Mind provides a wealth of powerful information.
Do you want to:
- Prevent undue influence from harming you or another person?
- Help a person to become free from an undue influence situation?
- Recover after leaving an undue influence situation?
- Help your community or organization?
Here are Steps to Get You Started!
- Read or listen to Combating Cult Mind Control, 30th Anniversary Edition
- Take the online video course: Understanding Cults: A Foundational Course for Clinicians
- Visit the Intervention Services web page
- Read the book Freedom of Mind – Helping Loved Ones Leave Controlling People, Cults and Beliefs
- Visit the Recovery Services web page
- Visit the Videos Page to learn about stories of recovery
Read Combating Cult Mind Control and/or Take the Online Course, Understanding Cults: A Foundational Course for Clinicians
Combating Cult Mind Control
30th Anniversary Edition
The #1 Best-selling Guide to Protection, Rescue, and Recovery from Destructive Cults
Read this book first, to learn how cult mind control works, about the types of harmful influence situations, and how to protect yourself and others from the use of mind-control techniques.
Understanding Cults: A Foundational Course
A foundational course to understanding brainwashing, thought reform, mind control, and undue influence.
Learn How to Help Other People
Visit the Intervention Services Web Page
Read “Freedom of Mind – Helping Loved Ones Leave Controlling People, Cults and Beliefs”
Helping Loved Ones Leave Controlling People, Cults, and Beliefs exposes the techniques and methods that individuals, cults, and institutions of all types—religious, business, therapeutic, educational, governmental—use to undo a person’s capacity to think and act independently.
Follow Dr. Hassan on Social Media
Stay in tune with current news and updates by following Dr. Hassan on his many social streams.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Keep informed about events, new content, book releases, important updates that offer further insight provided by Freedom of Mind.
Find Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
If your have questions about Freedom of Mind, our services and the issues we address, visit our FAQ page or reach out to us!.
Learn about Dr. Hassan’s Professional Services
Dr. Hassan’s consulting services include:
Intervention, recovery, professional case consultation, litigation consulting, speaking, training, research, and program development.
For the Media, Students & Researchers: Request an interview with Dr. Hassan.
Part of our mission is to educate the public about undue influence and how to fight it. We are open to requests for interviews, quotes, and information related to undue influence. To schedule an appearance or interview, first visit the Press Kit and then email us at email@example.com.